Itching, burning, swelling, discomfort, embarrassment… all the causes from Yeast Infection that we want to get rid of!
Can you do it without pills? At home??
In this article I will show you that you can! I will share with you 6 of the The Best Yeast Infection Home Remedies that can help you get the control back!
And the best of all – you can find them all in the nearest supermarket or already in your kitchen!
Here is my list of:
6 Home Remedies For Yeast Infection
- Тea Tree Oil for yeast infection is an essential oil gathered from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia, native to Southeast Queensland and the Northeast coast of New South Wales, Australia. Due to it’s toxic nature, it should not be taken in the mouth, but it’s widely used in skin cosmetics. The Тea tree oil is considered useful for various skin conditions, such as acne, lice, dandruff, herpes and…fungal infections – which is what we are mostly interested in this article. The problem zone is carefully treated with it.
Tip: you can dip a tampon into Тea tree oil, insert it in the vagina and let it stay overnight. It is important to not go too far with this treatment, since overusing it may cause irritations and sensitivity, so always check the instructions first!
- Bulgarian/Greek Yogurt The Lactobacillus bacteria which is found in good amounts in this typical yogurt makes it a perfect probiotic and therefore helps sustaining a healthy environment in the vagina, countering the candida overgrowth. You can use yogurt for yeast infection treatment by eating it or applying around/inside in the genitalia.
Tip: Make sure to check that the product DOES NOT have added sugar, since the yeast actually uses it as a fuel to grow and you can achieve the opposite effect.
- Garlic For Yeast Infection Although there is no scientific conclusion that Garlic actually works for relieving Yeast Infection Symptoms, some woman actually claim that is has positive effect on the rash and the irritation, with taking Garlic both – orally (with food) and internally (by smashing it into a paste and inserting it). It is cheap, home method you can certainly try and check for yourself.
Tip: Be aware, some sensitive skin types may experience significant burning while applying Garlic internally. Always try it on other parts of the body first and start with very small quantities to determine your tolerance.
- Boric Acid is a powerful antiseptic and anti-fungal that is used for vaginal infections. Since this substance is so powerful, a lot of women suggest Boric acid for yeast infections that are not cured by anything else, or have a requiring nature. However, it should be used with extreme caution! Mix some of it with water and apply over the infected tissue, than rinse with water. Do that for 14 days.
Tip: DO NOT USE BORIC ACID DURING PREGNANCY OR CONSUME IT ORALLY!
- Coconut Oil as Candida relief It is one of the few home remedies that actually have strong evidence to work against Yeast Infection. It is safe to use directly on the infection externally, or internally, typically 3 times a day. In case of Oral Thrush, swish the oil in your mouth for 5 to 10 minutes than spit. Also 3 times a day.
Tip: Make sure you get pure, organic Coconut oil.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Using Vinegar for Yeast Infection has proven to work in many cases. It contains some distinctive components that combat the overgrowth of the bacteria. Add half a cup of vinegar to your bath and soak for 20 minutes.
Tip: The bath with Apple Cider Vinegar is not the same as the Vinegar vaginal douche. The bath only combats the harmful bacteria, while the internal douching will flush all the bacteria – good and bad.
There you have it – 6 home remedies that you can consider in your battle with Yeast Infection.
I would personally suggest to start with the less powerful ones, like the Coconut oil, Vinegar, Yogurt and Тea Tree Oil and than try the other ones.
However, even that you can use these remedies to treat yourself at home, which is convenient, they are still unpleasant to use in most cases.
Applying internally or externally they could cause a great discomfort to some of us, such as putting stuff in, making a mess all over the place, kitchen-flavored odor, etc. Not to mention the time-consuming part…
…with just 2 simple sprays in the mouth and deals with all symptoms of Yeast Infection (Vaginal or Oral).
And with it’s discounted price now of just $17,99 (pack price), just isn’t worth going trough all the struggle of applying vinegar/yogurt internally, or risk to get your skin irritated from the garlic.
You can check my Full Review of Yeastrol from the link below:
==> Yeastrol, The Best Yeast Infection Treatment on the market today!
Hope you found this article useful and it helps you with dealing with Candida 🙂
If you liked the article, please hit the share buttons below.